CALVARY RESCUE MISSION founded in February, 2006 is a Christian non-governmental organization and non – profit Missionary agency engaged in humanitarian work in rural and deprived communities in Ghana, Africa.
Its main objective is the advancement of the Great Commission of our Lord Jesus Christ to the needy and deprived communities. This is being pursued with collaboration and partnership with other Para-church organizations, NGO’s, corporate bodies, institutions and benevolent individuals.
Our mission is to mobilize resources to feed the hungry, clothe the naked, heal the sick, shelter the orphan and relieve the suffering in deprived and rural communities.
WHAT WE STAND FOR
CRM is a unique ministry that stands for excellence with the following objectives:
- Prepare and equip Christians with the knowledge and practical training to evangelize and disciple their communities.
- Facilitate church planting and Evangelistic Activities.
- Mobilize medical units to rural and deprived communities for free medical care and
HIV/AIDS awareness campaigns.
- Fellowship with and donate relief items to orphans, school children, widows, aged persons and prison inmates.
- Provide wholesome water (wells) and other developmental assistance to the rural communities.
CRM solely depends on benevolent individuals, churches, NGO’s, corporate bodies, institutions and other donors to finance its ministry initiatives, projects and activities. We therefore invite you to be a partner and a supporter, to reach out to our less privileged brothers and sisters in deprived and rural communities in Ghana, Africa.